Rosehill Academy

Friday, June 03, 2005

Here, Fishy, Fishy, Fishy.

Managed to get actual pictures of the new fish! Yay!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a Lyre-Tail or Moon Wrasse. Can't see the cool iridescent colors in the photo, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Goa'uld, the Freshwater Moray Eel. He doesn't actually live in freshwater, but has been know to meander into rivers and such. Luckily, he'll only get about 3 inches longer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was told this is a Damsel and was once named Midnight. I think it might specifically be a Dusky Chromis, which is a subspecies of Damsel. I was told by the very nice fish guy that Damsels turn black when they're mad... I guess, considering they named him Midnight, he was mad for a very long time.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Spreading the good news - Lara and I are having a baby! Should be due around January 26.

    Adam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home