Rosehill Academy

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Eyes All Aglow

As if she expected them to sleep long... Brian was actually awake at 7 when Nora posted, but was perfectly happy snuggling up to Mommy. DC woke up about 7:15, I guess.

Both boys are now "Pow'r Ranga"-ing with their new "SUV" rangers. DC has been asking for toys for the next installment of the series for a month now. We finally found the toys a week ago. There was a huge sigh of relief involved.

DC joyfully picked out a present to make my beautiful hair "beautiful-er." A bonnet hair dryer... I don't use a regular hair dryer. But, I was warned beforehand and therefore DC recieved the appropriate response for the intent. Lots of hugs and kisses and "I love yous." He's pleased.

Kate has now stirred and Papaw will be out of the potty momentarily. So, time to see what Santa brought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home