Rosehill Academy

Monday, December 13, 2004

This should tell you something

So, we're standing around last night waiting to go out on patrol and one of the guys looks at me and says, "I had a dream last night and you were in it." Well, he proceeds to tell us about it. Apparently, we were all going to a bar and there were a lot of guys in one car and I was driving by myself in a red station wagon. Naturally, I got bored so I start racing them and just leave them choking on dust. So, they're trying to catch up to me and see the station wagon flip and start burning. The guy tells me, "You know how things can be Kinda strange in dreams? Well I got out to help and I get up there and the station wagon's really small [about a foot long from his hand gestures] and I look inside and see this burning skeleton and I'm like 'Oh NO.' Then you walk up behind me and say, 'Got you!'" To which the general response from the group was, "Ya, that sounds like Cannon. And ya'll were afraid I'd take things to far...Now as to water balloons...

2 Comments:

  • Well, it does sound like you. And you have obviously made an impression.

    By Blogger Devereaux, at 12:18 AM  

  • Hey Devereaux,

    You probably don't remember me but this is Andrew Kelso. I graduated with you from Father Ryan. I saw the article in the paper about you being over in Iraq and wanted to send you a message telling you I'm praying for your safety. Take care over there. Is there an address where you can get packages and cards? I work at a school here in Nashville and I would like for the kids to send you things in the mail.
    Take care and be safe. I can be contacted at TKE116@aol.com.
    Thanks Andrew Kelso
    FRHS Class 1996

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home